Wednesday, January 20, 2010

She came, we experienced, we were happy, she returned.

So, it's been quite a few days, but here we are, two weeks after a nice MLK weekend. I think that my friend Coryn perfectly summed it up on her blog, but I thought I would add my two cents as well. Or maybe just 1 cent.

It was amazing. Coryn is the kind of friend that everyone should have. An adventuruous friend, a curious friend, a kind friend, an understanding friend, a sassy-when-she-needs-to-be friend, and of course, the kind of friend you can appear to have epileptic seizures with in the car when you've had a severely awesome celebrity sighting. That is the kind of friend that everyone needs.

I would have to do a separate blog entry for each crazy and awesome adventure of our trip, but I'll try to be brief.

Here are some pictures of the adventures:










I am a particular fan of that last picture. It looks very Pacific Northwest and/or Cape Cod, Cape May, Cape everything.

Well, I really am back and I promise to post more about all of the adventures. I swear, in the last two weeks alone I feel like I've reached my life's quota for adventure.

As my friend Amanda always said when I would ask her how she was: "Too much awesome is how I am."

Toodles,
Nibby

2 comments:

  1. This was the best weekend vacation ever! :) You are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coryn had such a fun adventure with you. Thanks for hosting her. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete