Friday, January 15, 2010

One Adventure & I will report back with the bigger ones.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that today I learned how to untangle a phone cord. It is actually quite a stupid thing that I didn't know how to do it before, but its nice to say that now I am among those in the world who can successfully untangle a MANGLED phone cord.



My phone cord looked liked that but only worse. Seriously, I couldn't even pick up the phone by 4:00 today.

So, I had my trusty coworker Dan come and show me how to tame the tangle terrifically, and that he did. Within a matter of seconds, he pulled the phone off the hook, let it dangle towards the ground and let it slowly but surely untangle itself. It was beautiful, and yes, a little embarrassing in its obviousness, but come on, who uses regular phones anymore? I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret, CELLPHONES ARE THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE! Don't tell anyone or Doc will kill me, I was only supposed to be watching his house for the week in exchange for the use of his mega-amplifier....but oh,what I found out.... He should have never shared the time traveling technology with me!

On another note, my ultimate besty, Coryn, is coming into town this weekend and the adventures will be endless! I will let you know of our adventures and see if she will share some of hers in her own words. Also, she will be helping me complete #5 on my new year goals list. Suhwheat.

Arrrr me mateys,
Nibby

PS) My other favorite coworker Christina just brought me out a cookie that completed me. I might not need anything else to be happy. Scary thought, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha! You crack me up, Courtney. I thought everyone was born with the knowledge of how to untangle a phone cord... I think they have mice do it in tests as a way to get them ready for the maze. I could be wrong...
    Anyway, I hope you're good, I heard about your Jim Halpert sighting... That's awesome...

    ReplyDelete